What I am reading today!

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Friday, January 1, 2010

My first book of 2010

Last summer Barnes and Noble had a reading program and when you read so many books you got to choose a free book. Since, I like mythology I chose " The Lightning Thief". My dad started reading to me then, but we stopped because I hadn't started taking Latin yet. My classical school starts Latin in 3rd grade. So now, after 14 lessons in Latin (Cave Gracie!) I think I am ready to start the book.

By the way, I gotta go. I just finished chapter 3 and the book is great!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gracie it's Hannah Looney.I loved reading Ella Enchanted it is about a girl who is cursed with obedience.I also liked reading the Mysterious Benidict Society.It is about 4 kids who are secret agents!
    I hope you have fun reading 100 books!

    love,Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Gracie,

    Well, goodness, look at you ! I'm so proud of what you're doing ! I posted your quest on my facebook page so maybe you'll get some suggestions for some really awesome books. Most of the books I've read recently are a bit too old for you (and probably nothing you'd be interested in reading anyway), but I'll sure keep my eye out for something you might like.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas ! Lots of hugs to you (and give some to Faith Marie, too)..

    Love you bunches !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite book of all time is Mandy by Julie Andrews :) I think you'll like it! I can't remember how old I was when I read it, but it should be just about right.
    Love, Lorin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie Edwards sorry!

    and my mom says to read the Velveteen Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gracie. This is Emma. I like your blog. I just read Toys Go Out by Emily Jenkins. It is hilarious. I checked it out from the BB library. I have been reading so much historical fiction so this book was a fun break. I hope you meet your goal this year. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete